Text

Welcome to my weather blog. I produce two weather forecasts per week, normally Monday and Thursday evening, and also put links to any other interesting weather information, and crazy weather videos that I discover. The forecast is based on my expectations for the Reading area, UK. If you want a forecast for your area, please e-mail me or comment below the blog post.

Thursday 12 April 2012

Over And Out

You may have noticed the lack of weather forecasts recently - or probably more likely you haven't.

I have decided to hang up my weather forecasting jumpers as I simply do not have the time at the moment and I want to focus on what is most important to me, which is my DJing and web design.

My weather blog is actually one year old this week - I have enjoyed it but as the average readers dropped from 20-25 to about 6, it has become more of a chore and I think it is about time to put it to bed.

Plus the Met Office have actually much improved their website - I recommend a revisit if you have stopped going.

Though they won't be giving you meaningful predictions long in advance that I have been.

I am going to continue to put brief outlines on my Facebook weather page - and perhaps if there is something significant worth talking about, I might still do the blog.  Feel free to spread the word.

I hope you have enjoyed reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment