Text

Welcome to my weather blog. I produce two weather forecasts per week, normally Monday and Thursday evening, and also put links to any other interesting weather information, and crazy weather videos that I discover. The forecast is based on my expectations for the Reading area, UK. If you want a forecast for your area, please e-mail me or comment below the blog post.

Thursday 19 April 2012

Updated Weather Forecast - Thursday 19th April 2012

You know what?

I kind of miss doing my weather forecasts.

I might just have been having a lover's tiff with forecasting, I do not know.  I think I need to forget about not having much of an audience - how many people read my forecasts shouldn't be my judgement of whether it is worth doing them - it has to be more about me and what I enjoy.

And I do enjoy forecasting, and (normally, I think) getting it right.  So I'm going to do it anyway.

This unsettled spell is going to last.  I do not see this pattern changing much during April and May, except for brief glimpses.

Friday I see as slightly less showery.
Saturday I see back to lots of heavy showers around.
Sunday could be quite fair, still some showers, but lighter showers, and lighter clouds.
Monday - a big ass load of rain to make up for being slightly drier on Sunday.  Big rain.

Followed by more days of heavy showers.

Temperatures will remain cool for the time of year, around 11'C, cooler in the rain, but a touch more on the drier days like Sunday, say 13'C.

So far this year's weather is kind of reminding me of 2003, to an extent, and certainly latter parts of last year did.  Remember 2003?

I think my forecasts are becoming like the rain - intermittent.

No comments:

Post a Comment