Text

Welcome to my weather blog. I produce two weather forecasts per week, normally Monday and Thursday evening, and also put links to any other interesting weather information, and crazy weather videos that I discover. The forecast is based on my expectations for the Reading area, UK. If you want a forecast for your area, please e-mail me or comment below the blog post.

Friday 18 November 2011

Incoming Storm Next Thursday?

One worth keeping an eye on.

There is an area of low-pressure which I am following which will likely track across the UK next Thursday, into Friday, and will likely because quite intense.

Lots of rain and lots of wind is quite possible.

Probability is still only 50% but it is looking more certain every day - just the intensity and exact track is fluctuating.

There will of course be more on my next forecast, it is too early to know exactly what it will do and how strong it will be - but finally a little more excitement in the weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment