Text

Welcome to my weather blog. I produce two weather forecasts per week, normally Monday and Thursday evening, and also put links to any other interesting weather information, and crazy weather videos that I discover. The forecast is based on my expectations for the Reading area, UK. If you want a forecast for your area, please e-mail me or comment below the blog post.

Tuesday 20 September 2011

Updated Weather Forecast - Tuesday 20th September 2011

You may have noticed that I have been to Ibiza and I tried my hardest to bring the weather back with me.  They are having an exceptionally hot September - and I think we may catch some of it.

I have this rather lovely looking photo of what I believe is a sunset from my good friend Martin - the clouds say sunset to me anyway.



I do recall suggesting that September might end up being warmer than August...

Tuesday will be cloudy and humid, quite warm too up to 19'C, there is a band of rain very slowly approaching which should arrive in Reading later in the evening and overnight, and it could be heavy at times.
Wednesday, fresher and breezy, some sunshine too, 17'C, chance of a light shower.
Thursday will see the high pressure to the south try to push up a bit, but there will be plenty of cloud, with some sunny breaks it could reach 18'C, quite pleasant.
Friday should be a bit sunnier, there will still be cloud around but 20'C is possible in sunshine.
Saturday may start bright and quite warm, up to 20'C again, but a band of rain will cross later in the day, perhaps not until the evening though.
Sunday sees high pressure settling to our south-east, so it will be dry with some sunshine and possibly 21'C.
Monday will have a very warm southerly wind, and if the cloud clears it could reach 22'C.

Tuesday and Wednesday will be similar but maybe even warmer, 24'C - possibly even 25'C.

And it should continue in this kind of theme until and during the weekend.

And then a warm, dry start to October perhaps?  Before the autumn storms kick back in...

No comments:

Post a Comment