Text

Welcome to my weather blog. I produce two weather forecasts per week, normally Monday and Thursday evening, and also put links to any other interesting weather information, and crazy weather videos that I discover. The forecast is based on my expectations for the Reading area, UK. If you want a forecast for your area, please e-mail me or comment below the blog post.

Friday 7 October 2011

Updated Weather Forecast - Friday 7th October 2011

Good to see the Met Office are upping their game, and have published a page showing that they predicted the exceptionally warm spell on 23rd September.

I shall just repost a link to my forecast of 22nd September.

Forgive me for a celebrating the accuracy of my forecasts, it does give me pleasure and I do try my hardest for all of my readers.


Saturday sees high pressure trying to nudge in again, but it will be mostly cloudy and still quite cool, 14'C, chance of a light shower or two in the afternoon but nothing much.
Sunday does again look mostly cloudy but we will have warmer air again, 18'C, maybe more if the sun breaks out.
Monday again has a lot of cloud around but if the sun does break through in the south, which it could well do, 20'C is possible.
Tuesday, plenty of cloud potential again, dry, 18'C.
Wednesday, I am more hopeful of sunshine, 19'C.
Thursday should also be dry, pleasant and rather sunny, 18'C.

Maybe getting colder for the weekend.

So, not too bad at all.  That was an easy forecast!  You haven't seen the last 20'C day yet :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment