Text

Welcome to my weather blog. I produce two weather forecasts per week, normally Monday and Thursday evening, and also put links to any other interesting weather information, and crazy weather videos that I discover. The forecast is based on my expectations for the Reading area, UK. If you want a forecast for your area, please e-mail me or comment below the blog post.

Friday 28 October 2011

Updated Weather Forecast - Friday 28th October 2011

I probably have the best weather photo ever today for you:


Thanks once again to Martin.

Little has changed in my forecast.

It should brighten up during Friday, it will be dry, 14'C.  Mild overnight at 11'C.
Saturday will see a breeze picking up with quite a bit of cloud, 15'C, some rain overnight but mild again at 13'C.
Sunday a similar story, more cloud than sun but warm in any sunshine at 17'C.  Some rain overnight again but mild, 14'C.
Monday mostly cloudy but mild again, 15'C, and more rain in the evening or overnight, which could be heavy, 7'C after the rain clears.
Tuesday sees an area oh high pressure, so dry and sunny, 13'C, 8'C overnight.

Remaining unsettled until around 10th November with rain at times and also windy at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment