Text

Welcome to my weather blog. I produce two weather forecasts per week, normally Monday and Thursday evening, and also put links to any other interesting weather information, and crazy weather videos that I discover. The forecast is based on my expectations for the Reading area, UK. If you want a forecast for your area, please e-mail me or comment below the blog post.

Friday 9 March 2012

Updated Weather Forecast - Friday 9th March 2012

Apologies but I do not have the time this week to do a proper forecast but thankfully the weather is going to be quite simple this next week or so in that there is a big fat area of high pressure over the UK.

So it will be dry all weekend, well into next week.

It will also be mild.

The tricky question is just how cloudy it will be each day.

If the sun comes out then Saturday could reach 16'C, Sunday 15'C, and Monday to Thursday up to 18'C.

If the sun comes out.

However if it stays cloudy then don't expect any better than 10'C to 12'C.

I am currently expecting it to be cooler and more unsettled towards next weekend but there is no guarantee that will happen.

As I said, apologies that it isn't a more detailed forecast but it is the best I can do in 5 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment