Text

Welcome to my weather blog. I produce two weather forecasts per week, normally Monday and Thursday evening, and also put links to any other interesting weather information, and crazy weather videos that I discover. The forecast is based on my expectations for the Reading area, UK. If you want a forecast for your area, please e-mail me or comment below the blog post.

Monday 5 March 2012

Updated Weather Forecast - Monday 5th March 2012

I am much happier with my previous forecast and as such I have two lovely photos for you:


One never tires of photos of sunsets or rainbows.

I doubt that is the last of our wintry weather this year, as I previously stated I am expecting a changeable March, but changing for the good at the moment.

Tonight will be clear with a touch of frost, down to -1'C.
Tuesday will start sunny, but it will cloud over with some patchy rain later in the evening and overnight, 9'C by day and 6'C overnight, becoming breezy.
Wednesday will be wet and windy to start as a band of rain crosses, the rain most prominent for around 3-4 hours mid-morning to mid-afternoon, clearing to fresher weather, 11'C by day, 1'C at night.
Thursday will be fairly cloudy, a few sunny breaks though and the odd light shower possible, 10'C by day, 5'C by night.
Friday looks mostly cloudy at around 10'C but in any sunshine if lucky it could rise to 13'C.  5'C overnight.
Saturday looks like seeing high pressure building and with the breeze from the south, it could reach a very pleasant 16'C with enough sunshine - lower if it stays cloudy but I am betting on a fair amount of sunshine.  5'C overnight.
Sunday again looks promising for sunshine, and again quite possibly up to 16'C.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment