Text

Welcome to my weather blog. I produce two weather forecasts per week, normally Monday and Thursday evening, and also put links to any other interesting weather information, and crazy weather videos that I discover. The forecast is based on my expectations for the Reading area, UK. If you want a forecast for your area, please e-mail me or comment below the blog post.

Sunday 18 March 2012

Updated Weather Forecast - Sunday 19th March 2012

What is this?  A Sunday weather forecast?

Well I have been struggling with time-management recently.  My weather forecasts are possible one of the things that I might have to cull because with an audience of about 5 readers then I think they are probably a luxury in my life and I might have to put my regular weather forecasts to bed, to concentrate on other priorities in life.

There will be no getting me out of my addiction of trying to forecast the weather, and I will still likely post from time to time, and will try my hardest to make any forecasts that are requested of me, however if I do blog any forecasts in the future, it will be just for my own purposes, to remind myself of what I previously forecasted.

So, maybe for the final time:

Tonight will be chilly and may even see a frost, down to -1'C.
Monday will be a boring and cloudy day, odd bit of brightness, odd light shower is also possible, 11'C, down to 2'C overnight.
Tuesday sees high pressure re-asserting itself, though still mostly cloudy, 13'C in any brightness, around 4'C overnight.
Wednesday will see more in the way of sunshine, maybe a 15'C if you are lucky, around 6'C overnight, still plenty of areas of cloud though.
Thursday a touch cloudier than the day before but with the winds from the south, and in fact all the way from Africa, it will feel quite warm around 15'C and higher if more sun than I currently expect.  Around 6'C overnight.
Friday currently looks cloudy and damp, though confidence is not high, around 14'C.

And that should set us up for a nice weekend and we may even see something around 17-18'C at the weekend if we get enough sunshine and keep our fingers crossed.

Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. I read and rely on every one of your forecasts and will miss them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...I might think about it!

    ReplyDelete