Text

Welcome to my weather blog. I produce two weather forecasts per week, normally Monday and Thursday evening, and also put links to any other interesting weather information, and crazy weather videos that I discover. The forecast is based on my expectations for the Reading area, UK. If you want a forecast for your area, please e-mail me or comment below the blog post.

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Snow Update - 8th February 2011

The chance of snow for Thursday evening is now around 80% lasting roughly from 6pm until well into Friday morning.

I think the heaviest will be 50 miles or so to the west/north-west of Reading, but we should still get 3-5cm - enough to cause problems getting to work on Friday morning.

Next Wednesday still has the potential for snow - I am only 50% confident on that one though.

No comments:

Post a Comment