Text

Welcome to my weather blog. I produce two weather forecasts per week, normally Monday and Thursday evening, and also put links to any other interesting weather information, and crazy weather videos that I discover. The forecast is based on my expectations for the Reading area, UK. If you want a forecast for your area, please e-mail me or comment below the blog post.

Thursday 28 July 2011

Updated Weather Forecast - Thursday 28th July 2011

Well I think I got my last forecast pretty much spot on.  Happy days.

The summer theme is set to continue - or at least the English Summer theme is!

Friday sees high pressure over the UK weakening a little, as low pressures slowly approach from west and east, but it will stay dry, it should start sunny but I am expecting quite a bit of cloud to build during the day, 21'C.
Saturday will be sunnier, but still some cloud around, warm at 23'C.
Sunday sees low pressure to the north-west of the UK but the sunshine should hang on, though perhaps hazy later on.  Dependant on cloud amounts, it could reach a very warm 25'C, but maybe only 22'C.
Monday sees the low pressure stop moving towards us, the exact details for the day are uncertain but I would rather something fairly cloudy but warm, 22'C, with a very small outside chance of a shower.  It really would only take a slight change in atmospheric conditions for it to be sunny and 25'C.
Tuesday sees a new low pressure approaching from the south-west but nowhere near the UK yet, and a slight southerly breeze may see temperatures reach 25'C, but a 20% chance of a shower in the evening.  Actual - warmer at 26.9'C with showers in the evening - 90% happy with accurary.

Wednesday you can toss a coin for, either the low pressure is over the UK with heavy, thundery rain at times but still warm, at least 22'C.  Or it is hotter and sunnier, at 28'C.  50/50.
Thursday very similar.  It may be thundery and warm, or sunny and hot, possibly up to 30'C.  If hot then I think that will be the last day and to finish with rain and thunder.

Next weekend is too uncertain, considering I am not even sure about Monday!  But I would currently favour showers and 20'C, but it depends on how next week plays out.

I will have more to say on Monday.

Enjoy the sunshine and warmth (do I need to remind you that I promised it a long time ago?!)

2 comments:

  1. sort next weekend out bro and ill make you a cake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't bother buying any cake mixture!

    ReplyDelete