Text

Welcome to my weather blog. I produce two weather forecasts per week, normally Monday and Thursday evening, and also put links to any other interesting weather information, and crazy weather videos that I discover. The forecast is based on my expectations for the Reading area, UK. If you want a forecast for your area, please e-mail me or comment below the blog post.

Tuesday 26 July 2011

Updated Weather Forecast - Tuesday 26th July 2011

I have to say that I am incredibly happy with my recent weather forecasts - I am on top of my game - my predictions of good summer weather are coming true, and the Met Office warnings of a month of rain are total bullshit.  Happy days.  I am truly amazing.

Anyway, enough of the ego, I will give you my new brilliant weather forecast and you should like it.  It isn't going to be perfect, some cloudy days and a chance of thundery showers later in the period, but plenty of dry and at times, sunny and warm weather.

Tuesday will start cloudy but the sun should come through later in the afternoon.  Very small chance of a light shower this morning.  Somewhere between 20'C and 22'C depending on sunshine amounts.
Wednesday again under the influence of high pressure to the west in the Atlantic, it might start sunny but there is an area of cloud expected to spread from the east across a fair amount of England, 18'C if cloudy, but 21'C if the cloud misses you.  Dry.
Thursday sees the opposite with cloud spreading from the west but I am hopeful of much of the day being sunny, and it may even reach 24'C.  Perhaps a light shower in the evening with the expected area of cloud but most likely to stay dry.
Friday will see some sunshine but also some cloud, 21'C, a very small chance of a shower later in the day, 10%.
Saturday should be a good, sunny and dry day, hopefully up to 21'C.  Still some clouds around.
Sunday, sunny, dry and warm, very little cloud, possibly up to 25'C.
Monday should again be sunny, very warm, if not hot, a little cloud, 27'C perhaps.
Tuesday should hopefully be similar, 26'C but the chance of a thundery shower later in the day.

Perhaps some thundery showers or rain midweek next week - but far from certain at the moment.

Hopefully the dry and sunny weather will return.

I do expect a couple of periods of unsettled weather during August, but plenty of dry and at times, sunny weather, sometimes cool but more often average or above average temperatures.

I like this weather forecast, and I hope you do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment