Text

Welcome to my weather blog. I produce two weather forecasts per week, normally Monday and Thursday evening, and also put links to any other interesting weather information, and crazy weather videos that I discover. The forecast is based on my expectations for the Reading area, UK. If you want a forecast for your area, please e-mail me or comment below the blog post.

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Paul Hudson's Blog & Summary of Summer Forecasts

This blog post makes an interesting read, and sums up various summer forecasts.

I still expect a warm June, hopefully hot at times, but also a couple of downpours.  July to be hot and sunny at times, though perhaps less so towards the end.  August to be more unsettled but not a wash-out with some nicer parts.

That Joe Bastardi has also said that he expects a prolonged and cold winter, also makes me less confident that the coming winter will be less cold than recent years.  Sadly if I want to receive his forecasts I would have to pay a monthly subscription nowadays - and he is probably one of my favourite forecastsers to read as I have learnt so much from him over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment