Text

Welcome to my weather blog. I produce two weather forecasts per week, normally Monday and Thursday evening, and also put links to any other interesting weather information, and crazy weather videos that I discover. The forecast is based on my expectations for the Reading area, UK. If you want a forecast for your area, please e-mail me or comment below the blog post.

Tuesday 17 May 2011

Quick Update

OK, it looks like the heat will be pushed much further east of the UK as the Atlantic gets going and the jet-stream powers up and heads towards us.  For those of us in the south, this will mean reasonable temperatures when cloudy, warm when sunny - it should have been better, but for the jet-stream.

It is still May, this kind of weather is a good harbinger of a good summer in my opinion.

So discount my hopes for 25'C on Sunday and Monday - I will be wrong on that part of my forecast - but it should still be quite pleasant.

No comments:

Post a Comment