Text

Welcome to my weather blog. I produce two weather forecasts per week, normally Monday and Thursday evening, and also put links to any other interesting weather information, and crazy weather videos that I discover. The forecast is based on my expectations for the Reading area, UK. If you want a forecast for your area, please e-mail me or comment below the blog post.

Saturday 14 May 2011

Updated Weather Forecast - Thursday 12th May 2011

Yes I know it is technically Saturday but I did write most of this on Thursday but the blogger service has been down for a while.
In summary - average temperatures at best, and sometimes showery but hopefully warming up for the last few days of the month (though maybe not dry).
And in detail:
Friday will be fair, with an increasing chance of showers in the afternoon and more likely in the evening, 16'C.
Saturday very similar, fair with showers in the afternoon and evening, cool at 14'C with a north-westerly breeze.
Sunday, same story.  Fair with showers possible, breezy and fairly cool,14'C.
Monday should be cloudy with some outbreaks of rain in the afternoon, 15'C.
Tuesday I expect to be fairly cloudy, perhaps a little sun but also some showers, a noticeable westerly wind, maybe 17'C if we are lucky.
Wednesday again quite cloudy with a band of rain, windy, 15'C.
Maybe a couple more showery days, but as I mentioned earlier, something more pleasant to come, and maybe warmer around 27th, give or take but with the chance of heavy showers and thunderstorms.

No comments:

Post a Comment