Text

Welcome to my weather blog. I produce two weather forecasts per week, normally Monday and Thursday evening, and also put links to any other interesting weather information, and crazy weather videos that I discover. The forecast is based on my expectations for the Reading area, UK. If you want a forecast for your area, please e-mail me or comment below the blog post.

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Quick Weather Update

It definitely looks like we have seen the best of the weather for a while, with the next 10 days looking increasingly cool, often cloudy with showers most days.

Swings and roundabouts, don't forget, we have been very lucky with the warmth as this temperature anomoly chart of global temperatures during April 2011 shows.


I am still expecting some hot weather during June, it isn't that far away.  As soon as I see signs of it developing, I will let you know.

Next detailed forecast will be on Thursday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment